Guided Prospecting Day Trips
Alaska gold prospecting invites you to spend a day with us showing you the many different ways to prospect for gold In the 21st Century on one of our productive Alaskan gold claims.
While on the creek we will help you understand where and why gold is found in certain areas of the creek. Also we will also teach you how hard the miners of the 1886 Sunrise Gold Rush had it, while you are working the same ground that they worked.
After our guest decide what equipment they would like to use for the day, We will then show them how to set it up and run it. When it’s time to break down for the day, we will then show them how clean out the concentrates and then classify down and pan out each by mesh size. At the end of the day our prospecting guest will have their gold in a vial so that they can take their gold home with them.
On the days we have our big groups or class rooms we could spend the day going through all the different ways to find gold and some of the new equipment that helps with that.
Day trips for the beginners
Depending on how high the creek is you will get to pick from the different types of equipment below that you would like to learn on.
- Show you the different ways to pan until your confident in your panning skills
- How to go through and use sniping tools
- How to use the falcon with the gold detector or by itself sniping bedrock
- How to set up and use a sluice from start to finish
- How to set up and properly run the cube with all the add ons.
- How to set up and use a high banker from start to finish
- How to set up and use the hydro force 3″ and 4″
- How to use a different types gold vac’s on bedrock
- How to set up and use a 2″ dredge
- How to use a gold detector ( gold bug 2 )
- How to do a cleanup all your concentrates to dry out and put in vial
For that advanced
We will just help you out to make sure everything is running and you can work at your own speed.
Cost for this full day experience: $ 250.00 for Adults and $225.00 for Kids under 13 years old