Types of Alaskan Fishing:
- Alaska King Salmon Fishing
- Alaska Trophy Trout Fishing
- Alaska Silver Salmon Fishing
- Alaska Red Salmon Fishing
- Alaska Halibut Fishing
If you want to fish for rainbow trout, dolly varden, halibut or any other species of salmon, you have picked the right Alaska fishing guide service.
Click here to view our frequently asked questions about the wide variety of Alaskan salmon species.
Best Times to Fish Each Species:
- King Salmon – Mid-May to early July; early July to season closure on July 31
- Sockeye Salmon – Late May to early July; mid-July to mid-August
- Coho Salmon – Late July to late August
- Rainbow Trout- June 11 through April 14
- Dolly Varden – June 11 through April 14
- Pink Salmon – Late July through mid-August
All fishing trips will be fully equipped with bait, tackle, an experienced fishing guide, and any other fishing gear you may need. You will need a fishing license, which you can purchase from our web site or at most stores in Alaska. For more information on our prices or purchasing a fishing license, click here.